rileychase03 Staff Application

Discussion in 'Helper Application' started by rileychase03, Feb 5, 2019.

1. rileychase03

rileychase03 New Member

Male
    Username: rileychase03

Current Rank: G, no donator rank.

Discord: rileychase03#4557

Why do you want to be staff in the Rapz Prison community?
    I personally love being staff in smaller servers, because it helps the server grow if staff recruit more people to the server, and the communities in these servers are generally more tight-knit, and it is always more fun to be able to know all the people you're playing with.

What have you done to already help the server?
    I've joined I guess haha. I feel like the farther along, and if I am accepted, being staff, I can do a lot more to help, such as advertise it to friends, help fellow players, etc.

How can the server benefit from you being staff?
    I am able to be on at the extreme minimum 2 hours a day, however that is very rare. Im usually on 6 hours, weekdays. 10-14 hours weekends. I very well understand how it works to improve the well-being of the server by just helping starting out players, keeping players active, even just typing in chat and interaction is vital in servers. I think what a lot of servers miss out on is staff-to-player interactions, and I always loved interacting with the community. I am a very quick learner, am able to handle situations calmly, maturely, and when needed I am able to step away from the game for a minute to cool down.

What do you think being staff is about?
    I think being staff is more than just the usual, chat moderation, banning people, ya know, what people mainly think being a staff is. Its about bettering the server, being active in the community, helping everyone that you can, and enjoying your time as staff. Although chat moderation, banning, muting is unfortunate to have to do, it immensely can help the server.

What is your greatest strength?
    I think what is my greatest strength is activity, and community interaction. It doesn't sound like much of a strength, but as previously mentioned, I feel it is a VITAL part of being staff, and one commonly looked over.

What is your greatest weakness?
    My greatest weakness. Well im not really sure if I have one. Im not saying that im the best staff ever or anything, but everything of mine is pretty well rounded I'd say.

What is your availability to moderate server/forums/discord like?
    Weekdays: 2-8 hours. Weekends: 2-14 hours. I don't have much discord moderation experience, but I do have some, nonetheless.

Have you ever been punished on the server, website, or discord? If so how come, did you deserve it, and what have you done to grow from that mistake? Nope.

A player has been warned to quit spamming "Can someone give me sharpness 40 sword?" what do you do next?
    A. Temporary mute !
    B. Permanent Mute
    C. Temporary Ban
    D. Permanent Ban

A player is advertising another server, what do you do? Is there anything else you would do that is not listed here?
    A. Temporary mute 1st course of action, 7 day mute, eligible for appeal.
    B. Permanent Mute
    C. Temporary Ban
    D. Permanent Ban 2nd course of action

A player is accused of hacking by another player. What do you do to the player being accused? What do you do to the player accusing?
    Please include exact and detailed steps you would take. I would take a look at the accused player, and tell the accuser, to report it on the forums.

Is there anything else you would like to say / add to your application? I will just give you a short intro to myself.
    Hello, i'd just like to introduce myself. My name is Riley Callaway. I'm 16 and i'm from USA, Iowa. I spend most of my time skateboarding/playing Minecraft. I am generally not one to hold grudges, and i'm quite funny at times.
    -Your's sincerely, Riley