Helper Application - Trippy

Discussion in 'Helper Application' started by trip, Feb 4, 2019.

1. trip

trip New Member

Male
    Username: Trippy

Current Rank: Regular Member (P5 Z)

Discord: trippy#0615

Why do you want to be staff in the Rapz Prison community?
    I would like to be staff in this community because I have an amazing time on the server. I enjoy talking to everyone, being there to help and overall just playing and relaxing on the server. I want to be able to expand my knowledge with the rules and be credible when it comes to helping people out by being an official helper. I want to be staff to be more involved when it comes to helping out the server and overall just making the community a more friendly place.

What have you done to already help the server?
    There is only so much that I am able to do, but I welcome the new people on the server to show that the community is always opened-arms. I answer questions to the best of my ability when people need help, and I directly report any issues to the owners on discord whenever I find anything out.

How can the server benefit from you being staff?
    The server can benefit me from being staff because I am a friendly face that can represent how nice the server is and the people on it. I am constantly on, so I am able to manage chat and help if I discover any issues. I am well included in the discord and on the server, so I can overall help the growth of the server and the way it functions.

What do you think being staff is about?
    Being staff is about being a friendly face that represents the server directly, and helping anyone out with any issues they face to make their experience greater. It is to make members feel like they are welcome and apart of the community and for them to enjoy their experience while having fun playing the server.

What is your greatest strength?
    My greatest strength is being friendly and willing to help out with anything. I get really devoted and I try my best to help any situation and make it better for both parties. I am always able to be contacted, even when I am offline and I will always put the effort in to things.

What is your greatest weakness?
    I feel like my greatest weakness is that I do not know much about running a server, I'm not trying to be an owner, so my qualifications meet regardless, but it would still be nice to have knowledge so I am able to be even more beneficial to the server. BUT, I am always down to learn a thing or two ;)
    another little weakness for the server I say I have is that I work practically full time. I have to pay bill and due to that I need a steady source of income. So my work, prevents me from being on the server, but I still will always make time to be involved and online!

What is your availability to moderate server/forums/discord like?
    Discord is all day because I have it on my phone and I can always take a look regardless when I'm at school or work or even home and just not online.
    Being on the forums, I can check it whenever I am home definitely, but I also can bring it up on my phone if needed.
    Server, Typically nights, Mondays and Fridays and the weekend, just depends on when I work, but that only prevents me from physically being online, I still make time to be on though.

Have you ever been punished on the server, website, or discord? If so how come, did you deserve it, and what have you done to grow from that mistake?
    No I have not ever been punished on anything relating to the server. And I am planning on to keep following the rules to prevent that from happening.

A player has been warned to quit spamming "Can someone give me sharpness 40 sword?" what do you do next?
    A. Temporary mute (I choose this answer because 1 they have already been warned, and since there are continuing to do so, I will enforce the mute because they are disturbing chat. Only a temporary one because lessons may always be learned. If they still do it, that will lead to eventually being permanently muted)
    B. Permanent Mute
    C. Temporary Ban
    D. Permanent Ban

A player is advertising another server, what do you do? Is there anything else you would do that is not listed here?
    (This question really depends on the situation, if they are unaware of the rules and they advertise it one time, I will clear chat and temporarily mute them for a while because the rules say you can not do so, after the temp mute is gone, if they do it again that will be a perm mute. If they are spamming it in chat, being obnoxious to the chat and coming off like they are only here to advertise a server, that I would just jump to a permanent mute, followed by a clear chat (if I am able to do so). Overall I would take action in the moment and get the situation to stop, and I will always report it to see if there is anything else that I should do. )
    A. Temporary mute
    B. Permanent Mute
    C. Temporary Ban
    D. Permanent Ban

A player is accused of hacking by another player. What do you do to the player being accused? What do you do to the player accusing?
    I would first teleport to the player that is being accused, to see for myself if they are in fact hacking and to resolve the current problem (if there is one). Then I would discuss with the person who is accusing to see exactly what was going on and if they have any proof, so I can enforce the rules and then do whatever consequences I must do to the person that is actually hacking. Overall I would get the situation resolved and enforce the rules to the fullest.

Is there anything else you would like to say / add to your application?
    I would like to add that I am just overall a really chill person, all my intentions are is to enforce the rules to make the game fair, be positive and help out on the server to make the community better and just make everyone's experience and relationship with me well and fun. I am taking this opportunity, to apply for staff because I want to see the server grow in success and I want to be apart and do whatever I can to help it grow and make it better. I am easy to talk to, I try to make every experience fun for me and other people, while making sure the rules are being followed.

2. ItzClout

ItzClout Helper
    Staff Member Helper

Male
    Okay "Rob" This app is really good and you go straight forward with every answer. Which is a good trait to have. Great work honestly you have been fairly active ever since you joined the server. I think you would be a great Fit since usually you are always Open to help the community when others aren't. Thank you for filling out this application so honestly and we will get back to you as soon as me and the staff team have determined our decision on your application.

trip likes this.
  3. trip

trip New Member

Male
    sounds great! thank you "Alex" ;)