Helper App

Discussion in 'Helper Application' started by Fay, Feb 6, 2019.

1. Fay

Fay New Member

Female
    #1 Fay, Feb 6, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2019
    Username: Pcnk

Current Rank: P, Hero.

Discord: pcnk #3284

Why do you want to be staff in the Rapz Prison community?
    Please use as much detail as possible for a better chance at being accepted.

I want to be a staff member because I enjoy helping. I enjoy helping others, helping small communities grow, and help monitor communities in order to amplify the experience for everyone. I want to make the server experience better for everyone!

What have you done to already help the server?

I welcome everyone who joins, I am helpful, and learning more about the server at every chance I get in order to help others. I like to teach and learn, it's one of my many talents and I do anything and everything to teach those who are willing to learn.

How can the server benefit from you being staff?

I am mature, I bring a lot to the table, I bring my reliable, and trustworthy self/personality.
    I bring charisma, uniqueness, and all of my talent. I believe I am the best choice because I am able to do anything I put my mind to!

What do you think being staff is about?

Being staff is an honor you get to help the people on the server.
    Being staff is a privilege and responsibility that I am willing to take! It could be difficult at times, but I can handle the difficulty.

What is your greatest strength?

I am fighter, I'm strong, I don't bend or break rules, I'm kind, and I am dedicated. I am worthy of being staff because of my ability to be dedicated. I do not lie, I don't lie because I am honest, honesty is the best policy!

What is your greatest weakness?

I have times where I get weak and I am unable to do much of anything, but that happens rarely. It's pretty personal but if I have to go into detail, I was diagnosed with severe depression at the age of 14 and sometimes(rarely) it sends me into spirals of being unable to function properly. I don't let the depression win though, I am a fighter.

What is your availability to moderate server/forums/discord like?
    Please include hours per week/day and weekend times you will be available.

I am capable to be active all day everyday except mondays & wednesdays from 6 am to 1 pm.

just assign me to one or two things to monitor and I can monitor them. I need specific assignments to do, like a job description, tell me to do something and I will do it.

Have you ever been punished on the server, website, or discord? If so how come, did you deserve it, and what have you done to grow from that mistake?

Nope. I'm a good girl.

A player has been warned to quit spamming "Can someone give me sharpness 40 sword?" what do you do next?
    A. Temporary mute
    B. Permanent Mute
    C. Temporary Ban
    D. Permanent Ban

I'd give the spammer a temp mute and warn them that if they do it again they will be perm muted.
    A

A player is advertising another server, what do you do? Is there anything else you would do that is not listed here?
    A. Temporary mute
    B. Permanent Mute
    C. Temporary Ban
    D. Permanent Ban

Advertising another server is against the rules, I've been taught to permanently ban those bots/people that advertise another server on the server I am on.
    D

A player is accused of hacking by another player. What do you do to the player being accused? What do you do to the player accusing?
    Please include exact and detailed steps you would take.

I investigate the situation and see if the accuser is serious, and if the accused if actually hacking. I would take the situation seriously and treat both parties with the same amount of respect. Basically I'd give a fair trial.

2. purplerabbit2

purplerabbit2 Helper
    Helper Mythical

Try to add a lot more detail to your responses. As it says, "Please use as much detail as possible for a better chance at being accepted." :p Other than that, try to be active in game, on forums and in discord.

Fay likes this.
  3. Fay

Fay New Member

Female
    Thank you for your feedback! I will definitely edit my application and make it more detailed!